Saturday, April 16, 2011

NfL: A Change of Plans

I said previously that I was going to continue with this naked in SL thing until midnight on the 23rd/24th SLT, because that's when Lent Ends. Well I've been doing some adding up and I've realised that's not a particularly good end time for me. 12 am SLT translates into 5pm local time, so the end of Lent in SL is going to fall late afternoon Easter Sunday for me. As I'm going to have real world commitments most of the day, I'm going to miss the end of my own project. Not good.

So I've decided to extend the festivities a little. Instead of being naked for Lent, I'm now going to be naked until after Easter. That is, no covering my bits until midnight on the 25th/26th of April. This will ensure I can be present in world to throw on an ankle length skirt and a duffle coat when my madness ends. By coincidence, it also means I'll have been nude for two weeks, which is a nice round figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment