Friday, April 15, 2011

Naked for Lent: Execution

So now, foolish as it was, I had a plan. Next up was working out how to go about it. So think for a bit, I came up with these rules:

  1. No covering up until the end of Lent. That being midnight on the 23rd/24th of April, SLT. Until that date I must remain "boobs and bush" fully uncovered. I can wear clothes that don't cover those areas, e.g. socks, shoes and gloves.
  2. No breaking the community standards. So I cannot visit G or PG sims.
  3. If I'm asked by a representative of the land or parcel owner to leave a sim or to put on clothes, I leave. I'm not doing this to antagonize anyone, so I won't argue if it involves upsetting folks. The one caveat is I may make one attempt to politely state my case an ask for an exception. However, if I'm refused, I have to teleport away.
  4. I must visit a public space at least once a day, Sanctuary Rock doesn't count. Traveling only between Sanc and my home would make this a doddle, there needs to be some challenge involved.

So that's it. Let's see what happens now.

ps: yes, there will be pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment