Thursday, April 14, 2011

Naked for Lent: Conception

There’s this club that shall remain nameless, myself and some friends occasionally refer to it as The Nipple Club. The reason we call it this is they hate, hate, hate, female nipples. They get quite uptight at times, the finest sliver of areola is enough to earn you a “please cover up” IM. This is in stark contrast to our regular hangout, where just about anything short of public sex is allowed and nudity is considered no biggie. We often joke about going on mass topless raids to this club, or wearing shirts with photos of our boobs across the chest.

As an aside, to fill in an important detail; in SL I’m not an especially shy person. I’ve a reputation (mostly deserved) at my regular hangout, of almost always being naked or nearly so. This behaviour pattern waxes and wanes, but currently, well I’ve been getting my kit of a lot. Now back to the story.

Early Monday morning, I was hosting a Full Monty event at Sanctuary (sometimes SL conspires to strip me) and it came to pass that an hour after the event ended, I was still naked as conversation turned to The Nipple Club. That was the moment the First Imp of the Perverse grabbed me; I decided then and there that I was going to TP to the club in my rezzday suit, see just how long it took them to eject me. For no real reason I can explain, I hit upon using Lent as my excuse. With custom title prepared, I tped over, fully expecting to last five minutes.

I lasted 38.

I don’t know whether it took that long for them to notice, whether I was grey for ages, or if they were deliberately pretending not to see me (I’ve been told the on duty folks at the time are some of the laid back ones), but I was there longer than expected. In the end I left voluntarily because the girl asking me to go was being nicer about it than she had to be.


And that’s when the Second Imp raised his head; I’d just spent half an hour in a club that hates girls nipples, proving to all who cared to check, that my avatar’s carpet does match the drapes, I could be naked anywhere! I mean, I got this “Naked for Lent” title, I may as well not waste it.

It’s only a fortnight,; how hard could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment