Saturday, April 16, 2011

NfL: at the posefair

naked at the posefair by Myf Mcmahon
naked at the posefair, a photo by Myf Mcmahon on Flickr.

I've been getting more and more bold, the more acustomed I become to full time nudity. When I started this, my first trip outside Sanctuary or home, was an uncomfortable and embarrassing experience (I'm discounting my griffer run at That Club, adrenaline got me through that. Since that first trip though, I've gotten mostly used to it. I've been teleporting wherever with little care. Sometimes, the green dots make me wince, but I get through it.

A fair though; gulp!

So I went in the quiet hours. It's funny, though there was maybe a dozen people who visited the sim during the hour I was there, that was still much more uncomfortable than being naked at Sanctuary when there are three times as many people around.

No comments:

Post a Comment